At Nueslein Painting & Contracting LTD we know and understand that it takes an enormous amount of trust for the homeowner to allow someone into his or her home to perform a project. On every job regardless of size and scope we look to gain that trust by consistently completing every project correctly, promptly, and with the least interruption to the family as we can!
- All areas to be painted are prepared before the first brush and roller touches the surface.
- Furniture moved to the middle of the room and covered with canvas drop cloths.
- Floors covered with drop cloths and plastic to protect from paint and tools.
- Nail pops and nail holes will be filled with joint compound and then sanded.
- Trim is always caulked to the walls as well as where two joints meet.